Where do your data go?
Narfhosting is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website http://www.narfhosting.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, purchasing services from us or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website or the services you have purchased.
- If you contact us letter or email, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to participate to customer satisfaction surveys, although you are not obliged to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment and administration of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
2. IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
3. Where we store your personal data
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
4. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
5. Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information, including your VAT ID number(s), to accounting partners and legal authorities, upon request.
- We will never disclose your personal information to third parties, except for the cases below:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.